[How to cool almond cucumber]_How to cool_Cool method
Almonds can be kept at home as a snack, and almonds can be made as a substitute.
For example, when using almond stew, the newcomer’s effect can be fully exerted and it can be effectively incorporated into the soup.
Almonds can also be added properly when cold cucumbers are used. Almonds can make the taste of cold cucumbers more layered, and also make the nutritional value of cold cucumbers better.
So what is the correct way to make almond cucumbers?
How to prepare almond cold mix Ingredients: almond, cucumber, soy sauce Practice: 1. Put the almonds in the pot and simmer them in the pot, just boil and roll them. Peel and peel the almond peel while it is hot.That’s it.
2. Add water to soak, change the water twice a day, soak for about a week, detoxify, dice the cucumber.
3. Wash and control the almonds, add extremely fresh soy sauce and mix well.
Ingredients for cold almonds: pickled almonds, celery, garlic, peppercorns, edible oil, salt, chicken essence: 1, canned almonds are opened and soaked in water, as salted, salt can be removed after soaking, so thatTastes better!
Cut the parsley into small pieces for later use.
2. Add salt to the cut celery, align it with chopsticks, and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes to taste. If you want to add more celery, you can massage the celery with your hand and grab it for a while!
3. Marinate until a small amount of water comes out of the celery, pour off the excess water, pour the almonds and celery into a small bowl, add the crushed garlic, and add the chicken essence. At this time we need to taste the taste, if not enough salt, alsoTo add a small amount of salt!
4, add cooking oil to the pot, do not need a lot, add a few peppercorns, saute incense, and so on, after the oil temperature rises, directly into the pot of mixed celery and almond.
5. Stir it quickly while it’s hot, load it, and we’re done!
The benefits of eating almonds are good for your aunt.
Studies have shown that people who eat almonds at least five times a week reduce their risk of heart attack or coronary heart disease by half.
This is because almonds are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce harmful low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2, oxidants and antioxidants.
Antioxidants are substances that can strengthen the body’s immune system, such as vitamin E.
It helps fight a variety of chronic diseases and has the effect of delaying aging.
Almonds have the highest vitamin E content in all dried fruits. Vitamin E in 20-25 almonds accounts for 36% of the human daily intake.
3. High-quality plant protein.
Plant protein has a unique effect on human health.
Not only does it not contain bad cholesterol, it also provides healthy supplements such as fiber, vitamin E, and unsaturated auntie.
Soy and almonds are the main source of high-quality plant protein.
4. Rich trace elements.
According to the Fourth Survey of Nutrition and Health Status of Chinese Residents, the nutritional deficiencies of local residents are mainly reflected in the lack of trace elements, which has been called “potential mortality” by nutritionists.
Almonds contain a variety of minerals, including magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, and more.
5. Excellent fiber.
Almond pigment fiber can eliminate the feeling of obesity, which is very effective for diet control.
Fiber is also good for the internal digestive tract and heart health.